|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. I HOPE. |
![]() hello. I’m KAITING 정개정. 18. VIRGO. biomedical engineering student @ ngeeann polytechnic. from BPPS to TWSS to NP. ♥♥♥ 슈퍼주니어 이동해 | Tony Tony Chopper [トニートニー・チョッパー] | ♥♥♥ Astroboy [鉄腕アトム] | ♥♥♥ 샤이니 이태민 ♥♥ 에프티 아일랜드 최종훈 | ♥♥ 비스트 양요섭 | ♥♥ Anpanman [アンパンマン] Searching my way in this confuse world. With all the lies and hates, I tend to get lost. Always unable to show how I really felt. Hiding my true feelings. That’s the reality. Links: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | DONGHAE TWITTER | EUNHYUK TWITTER | RYEOWOOK TWITTER | LEETEUK TWITTER | SIWON TWITTER | SHINDONG TWITTER | KYUHYUN TWITTER | HEECHUL TWITTER | YESUNG TWITTER | HENRY TWITTER | ALLKPOP | BADDIE C: Layout by: Scribbles-love/{♥} |
|
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 hello... here to blog again.... for the past few days, i had been working @ sentosa and helping out in the maths carnival...two more days to go for the maths carnival and needa go work again....abit sian lor...haiix...no choice...have to earn xtra cash to buy my crumpler bag which cost $163...omg....i was thinking to buy ipod touch too....totally bankrupt... went back to teck whye band last friday...sort of have a mini investiture..jus giving out the cert... BM-yanyou DM-vivian ABM-jiahui ADM-ari okay....nt bad...got horn ppl...lol... found this mv...quite nice...dong hae is so cute!!! ♥ forever loving my onion. |
Archives
Shouts.
Music.
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |